Ok, so after my rant on Friday I got alot of people asking me if I’m in NYC!
NO!! I wish :(
I am planning a trip there for my birthday in 2013.
Long way off!
But I have started researching places I want to visit already, cos I am THAT excited!!
I will be doing it on a major budget cos a) the flights and accomodation are ridiculous and b) my currency doesn’t hold a candle to the dollar :( I’ll be multiplying everything I buy by 10. SUCKS.
So far (besides the obvious ones like Empire State, Ground Zero and Liberty Island) I have:
• Central Park specifically to see (and find) the Alice in Wonderland statue
• Bloomingdales (even though I won’t be able to buy anything, I at least have to go there!)
• Walmart/Target (yes, really. It’s like Mecca to me cos we have nothing like it here)
• Bushwick Country Club (Apparently they have an old school photo booth?)
• Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave at 16th St
• Snug Harbor’s Connie Gretz Secret Garden Maze
• The Slipper Room (167 Orchard St.)
• Coney Island
• Find the Wafel and Dinges truck
• Union Square
• Arby’s (except there isn’t one in Manhattan)
That’s all I have for now… Suggestions are most welcome!!!